My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Who can't afford a library card?!

Me! That's who! To get a temporary library card (since I'm only in this area for the summer) costs $60! The whole point of me getting a library card was because I'm a cheap, poor student who doesn't want to be spending all my money at the bookstore (wonderful one though it is in town here). Yes, the $60 is returned at the end of my stay... but it... oh I don't know. I'm cheap and can't part with it.
The reason, I claim, to get a library card, is so I can read the necessary books to write essays required for certain scholarships (which really is important, and definitly a real part of the reason). Secretly though... I wonder what their selection is on knitting books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home