My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, July 01, 2005

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

I feel like I ought to knit something Canadian themed... I suddenly really want a canadian flag scaf of some form! But I work all day today - luckily off just in time to shower and eat before heading out to watch fireworks!

I haven't posted a whole lot lately - it's been too hot to knit. Today, however, is breezy and cool - I'm wearing JEANS, for cryin' out loud! I figure though, that I ought to keep this blog relatively up to date. I hope to join a knitting webring at some point, and weekly posts seem to be a pretty general requirement.

I'm almost at the part of my knitted tanktop where I try knitting some form of picture in the front. I'm thinking black skull-and-crossbones would look coolest on this hot pink tank. Maybe when it's done, assuming it fits and all, I'll find some kind of cool black lace to put around the bottom edge. I'm cool like that. Oooh yeah. So cool with the knits.

Pictures will come in an update... perhaps tomorrow because today might be a lovely busy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home