My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Productivity

Hello all (I say in the optimistic hopes that someone is reading my blog),
Trying to get things done and keep busy lately. I've been calling apartments in Toronto (what a weird experience... I try to ask if places are wheelchair accessible - I thought it was a fairly straightforward inquiry - but apparently there are people who don't understand the combination of the words "wheelchair" and "accessible".)

I've resolved to email Toronto storyboard artists today. It's an area I might be interested in working in and I'd like to make some contacts and maybe glean a little advice from some people who are out there doing it. I keep putting it off, nerves or something. The worst that can happen is they won't have time for me or my questions - no harm done really.

Ooo, I've been given the use of my boyfriend's old digital camera (of the point-and-shoot variety), so I don't need to keep borrowing his nice, professional digital camera. Woosh!
So, here is a picture of a current work in progress:

babyhat_web
soon to be a bunny hat


It's at the point now where I'll have to switch off circs to a few dpns... but I'm not entirely sure how to do this. I've never knit a hat before. This little baby hat will hopefully eventually morph into the adorable bunny hat from Stitch and Bitch Nation. If anyone has any advice on finishing the top part of a hat, when it's too small for cirs, let me know. Otherwise I guess I'll have to rely on experimentation and surfing the web!
Over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home