My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Unreleased Knitting Book?

Well, a very lovely person who attended a booksellers convention of some sort a couple weeks ago brought me back a very nice little gift: a knitting book!
I went to amazon.com to find a link, and lo and behold, this book isn't released yet. It's a great book with projects for various skill levels, grouped by the length of time they should take to knit. It has a section at the back that describes various knitting techniques in a very clear, easy-to-follow manner. I'm trying to finish some other projects on the go before starting any new ones (and since this is an early copy of the book, I might run into issues with pattern mistakes... hopefully not!)
I'm guessing this book will be released closer to the holiday season, and I think it would be a really nice gift for any knitter!
(The book is called Holiday Knits)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home