My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Busy Day Ahead!

Today is my day off work. I am happy to note I've been getting tons of hours the last few weeks and am pretty satisfied with things. I do wish I was doing more waitressing (instead of so much hostessing - not as much tip $). And I would be very happy if the "tip outs" (small percentage of waitresses tips that go to hostesses, bartenders, and kitchen staff) would come in. It's been a few weeks and nothing. This friday I should be expecting my second tip out... not still wondering what's happened with the first - like everyone else. I suppose the owners have been busy. First sign of unhappiness and everyone seems to threaten to quiet, which is added stress on everyone else!

Today is Laundry Day. There is plenty.
Today is also Lawn Mower Day (with a great environmentaly friendly cutter lawnmower thing that only needs knitgirl power to run!)... the lawn will have to wait until this evening when it is cooler. Wow, 9am was already muggy. Lets hope the rain holds off.
Don't forget the Baking potion of today (mmm... muffins for breakfasts!).
And Emailing (tying up loose ends and maintaining contacts today).
And Form Filling (OSAP and Passport forms would be very happy to be completed. Just a little help from my mom next time I see her - later in July - to sign things and fill in a bit of extra info... and I can mail 'em!)
And Form Mailing (eesh, I must finally make a copy of, and then mail in, my Rolling Rampage forms - I finally reached my goal in the end of at least matching last year's pledges!)


Aaaaaand: Finishing Knitting Projects. Wish me luck on my tanktop, teacozy, and cat toys! They're all so close to being done - teacozy and cat toys especially. Must buy some kind of stuffing for cat toys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home