My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Let's Make Movies... and Christmas is coming

Ok... super long post, GO!
First off, I've been working on these little Bath Kits for various people on my Christmas (and Hanukkah) lists.

Bath Kit Present

That blob in the centre of the mitt is a Mr. Butterball bath bomb from here. They look cute, and the reviews are good... maybe I'll have to treat myself to one sometime! Oh, and my experiences with their staff have been EXCELLENT! They're very helpful and knowledgeable about their products and can make good recommendations.
Here's a better look at the mitt:

Bath Mitt

I added a little loop for hanging it after I took this photo, too. So most my gifts are wrapped and ready to go. Every year there's more and more people to buy/craft for! One more little gift to get.

And as I promised, here's a picture from set (my job was continuity, so most my pictures were rather boring shots of knick knacks on shelves, piles of boxes, the actors/actress' makeup, and other things that would have to look the same in every shot)

Let's Make Movies

This picture is from behind the camera, so you can see all the lights setup. The two people mainly in the shot are our DP(cinimatographer/director of photography)/camera operator, and AD (assistant director).

One more day of classes until school's done. And I still don't have a co-op for January. I'm so stressed out you have no idea! And our phone isn't working... Bell's on their way to check out the line... anxiety builds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home