My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I think... I may be over the hump...

Shhh.... don't jynx it... But... I might be almost done with the most of my work for this semester in school. I've got 4 out of 6 points so far on my portfolio project (and at least one of the other 2 will be mine by the end of this weekend), I've got the first draft of my script written (and I think it's damn good - and I scored a meeting with the writing teacher in the first week of meetings, so I'll have the maximum amount of time for my second draft), I finished a survey for my New Trends class... All I have left is to sort out my survey info, that second draft of my script, a website (which'll take a little while still), and finding that elusive co-op for next semester (the hardest task apparently... I need to get more serious about it I think). Gosh... I honestly think that's all I have left...

Maybe I'll get all my christmas knitting projects done after all.... musn't speak too loudly though...



......knock on wood....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home