My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-Changes!

******UPDATED TO INCLUDE PHOTO!********

New look to my blog... I'm going to be slowly customizing more and more... improving picture quality... basically try to create a blog I'm proud of. I don't like half-assing work, so why should I half-ass play?

Here's a neat trick I might try next time I'm procrastinating: Procrastination Hack Link found courtesty of Lifehacker

FINISHED Jim's scarf. I have some pictures of it blocking... all soggy on my bed... (hope it's dry by the time I go to sleep! I was considerate enough to do the blocking on my half of the bed - my boyfriend's so lucky) but those arn't cool pictures. With any luck, tomorrow I shall extract from Jim the Price Of The Gift... a model shot! Hopefully he'll cooperate.

**And He DID!***

JimScarf_web
Well... you can see the backside of it around his neck there - pretty good - I really loved the finished scarf, much more then I "enjoyed" making it. Jim seems quite pleased with it!

****

Started a besotted scarf, a christmas gift for my mom.

Didn't go to the Creative Sewing and Needlework Festival. Spent the day with a friend - who was totally willing to go with me, but due to timing issues, we went shopping instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home