My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Reading Week - Will I Use It To The Fullest?

I don't know. Homework wise, I've stalled already. Waiting for more information from the directors of my various projects so I can draw their storyboards. And the other stuff... lets not discuss the other stuff.

I've started knitting my moms besotted scarf... three times. Three's the charm, right? I'm new to the cable thing - though oddly enough the cables haven't been the reason for frogging. Using the wrong needles the first time (US 8 is not 8mm... I know that, but I guess I forgot!), the second time I must not have been paying enough attention, because the whole pattern seemed to have shifted over somehow...

This is a neato site Jess Hutch Crafts. There's a free knitted bunny pattern that I've been thinking of trying. I better wait until after christmas knitting is done though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home