My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

And it's off to a rough start. Not horribly rough really, but old habits die hard. I'm still working to get out of the funk I was in at the end of 2005. I've made some progress though. I'm clinging to the idea that once I have my co-op, my life will be perfect... sort of with that same conviction of a kid who just knows that a certain expensive, althete-endorsed pair of skates would improve their entire hockey game, and life. Oh, it will though, it will.

A bit of a setback... my emails to a certain company seem to have the wrong address and were sent back to me. I guess I shall have to wait for the co-op teacher to be back from holiday to give me the right address. *sigh* But at least I was trying to sort things out!

Almost done mom's b-day scarf... so close.... it's exciting!

Going to visit my dad this weekend and realized that while I've got the rest of the little bath kit ready for my step-mom's present, the key feature - the bath mitt - has yet to be knitted! Whoops! It'll only take an evening to finish though, and I still have plenty of yarn for it.

That is all. I leave you with a picture from my trip to visit a friend in Ottawa this past summer. Post office lion:

ottawa_lion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home