My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sloggin' away

Taaa-daaa! Bunny hat, baby size. The only baby I know is Breena's-soon-to-be, so I can either mail it up to her, or save it for the next baby. Although the next baby might be a long time coming... most of my friends are currently not even dating. Although I do have some more relatively newly wed cousins...


bunnyhat_web
the little lump on the head is where I switched from circs to dps... but it's still pretty cute!


The teacozy is also done - waiting for my friend to bring over his teapot so the cozy can be properly fitted and stiched up (and modeled for a shot or two).

Got a library card (actually... borrowing someone else's for the summer).

Lots of work, but it's all hostessing instead of waitressing... gonna need to have a talk with the folks in charge. First the headwaitress on monday, then if that gets me nowhere, the manager/owner. Yes I'm new - but they hired me saying I'd get BOTH waitressing and hostessing, with the stress on the waitressing part. I cannot live this fall/winter on hostess pay alone! (especially if I don't see any tip outs!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home