My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

If I wasn't trying to make dinner right now....

... I'd try and figure out why my blog is looking decidedly ugly when it loads.

I visited the set of Puppets Who Kill today.

This weekend I'm going to be doing continuity for a pilot episode of a kids show. I'll be working (unpaid) with professionals. Holy Freakin Crap. I will be spending tomorrow going over every single note on continuity I ever took in school.
Talk about being thrown in the deep end and being told to swim!

I'm so excited!

Oh yeah, also finished my mom's birthday scarf - the besotted scarf. Only a few days late for her birthday. Hopefully she'll be visiting soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home