My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Babies in Sweaters

I'm sure somewhere along the line, I've promised to post pictures of the babies in the sweaters I've knit. And so, without further delay...

This is my very first second-cousin in her sweater:

baby1

My mom says the static-y hair reminds her of me at that age.

And here's my very second second-cousin in a smaller sized sweater:

Baby2


As you can see, the arms on both are too long... the boyfriend asked if I was "knitting for an orangutan"... but that's what the pattern instructed. I think both sweaters still look like they have a bit of room to grow.

Currently knitting a different style of sweater for second-cousin number three, who will be making their debut in about a month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home