My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I liked studenting....

.... better then working.

There's a lot of work to do at work (co-op, field placement, internship, whatever you wanna call it). And it's only very loosely related to what I actually want to do (very very loosely related. When I'm being optimistic.)

I have a soft spot for student films, since after all, I make them. One that incorporates knitting in a big way is very special to me ( I had nothing to do with it, I just happened across a link in another knitters blog. I'd credit them with the find, but I can't remember who it was). I left my computer on for a week so I wouldn't close this window, before I could post a link.

My boyfriend asked.... "why didn't you bookmark it?"


Fah..... what does he know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home