My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

As I Wait For My Train

I have about 20 minutes to kill before I leave home to catch my train, so I thought I'd do a little post. Uh-oh, gonna meet with the co-op teacher today. Outlook not so good. Hopefully my head is still attached to my neck by the time I leave her office.

This seems like a much better strategy then the typical make-all-my-resolutions-at-once thing. It explains how creating one new good habit a month is much better then trying to start up all kinds of new habits the day after New Years. Easy to keep track of, and by the end of the year, 12 New Habits.

And, did you know Toronto is a Knitting Capital?

So... 15 minutes til train time. I think I'll go work on that baby sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home