My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm Still Around! Promise!

Ok! After an entirely too-long period of silence, I'm back to post!
To catch up:

A few weeks ago, the Boyfriend and I invested in this furry girl, Ginger:

Ginger
Isn't she cute?

After much researching and debate, we realized she would be much happier and well off with a friend. And so, a week later... Meet Lulu:

Lulu
Quite a handful!

Both seem to be adjusting well, and still get bolder by the day.

Co-op is finished. Haven't done much knitting in AGES. Lewiscraft is apparently closing, I bought some very nicely priced sugar & creme cotton, and last night started knitting a dishcloth. So exciting, I know.

This past weekend, I went to a baby shower and the baby of honour was wearing the sweater I knit her! The sleeves were a little long, but otherwise it fit beautifully, on a beautiful little girl. Don't you worry... pictures will come as soon as I get them off my camera.

So, I should be posting a little more regularly now. Hopefully once I find that real job (real soon, cross your fingers), I'll manage my time a little better then with co-op, and will continue regular posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home