My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Planning Is KEY

The overwhelming amount of suggestions by readers that followed my last posting was inspiring. In fact, I had so many ideas of things to do while my friend was visiting... that we did a lot of nothing. Haha... actually, that makes it sound like it was a bad time. True, we didn't really have a lot of places in mind to go or anything, but just visiting was plenty of fun in and of itself. Oh... we ate nearly 2 litres of icecream - "we" as in just two people - during the course of only 3 episodes of Family Guy... back to back episodes. One night. Yeah.

And I got up the courage and temporarily silenced the little budgeting voice in my head, and signed up for the TTC Knit-A-Long. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people. I really hope some of those new people are under 40. Under 30 would be a wonderful, wonderful bonus. Not that I have problems with the over-thirty crowd... I just really really want to meet some more people in Toronto around my own age! (Ok... maybe a knitting group isn't the best place for that... but I'm guarenteed good people, reguardless!) If you're going to be there, leave a comment! I look forward to meeting you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home