My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Wanted: Awsome Things To Do!

Hello Hello!

I'm super excited - one of my very best friends will be coming from Ottawa to visit me! She only has one week off between the end of her co-op and the start of her summer classes, and she's going to be spending a few of those days with me! Now, when I visited her last summer... there were dinosaurs involved.

dinos


So I must top this! So far the plans include Thai food, and three stories of kinky. And that's about it.... we're going to need more things to occupy our time! Anyone know of out-of-the-ordinary things to do in Toronto? Things that wouldn'tve been included in a high school field trip. Suggestions are very welcome!!

(oh! and here I'm adding this in, practically as an afterthought.... shame... Second cousin number three arrived a whole month early! She's happy and healthy from what I hear, and I'm soooo greatful I'd decided to knit a six-month sized sweater for her, because otherwise her knitwear wouldn't be ready for her in time!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home