My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Latest knit project

Here it is, my first sock, and my soon-to-be second sock:
sock
If you've taken a peek at the latest post of my second blog, you might start to get the impression I have a foot fetish going on!

Next on the needles will be a cozy for my boyfriend's new Nintendo DS Lite (he's been carrying it around in a sock the past couple days).

And then some dishcloths - for gifts (damn, I'm an exciting gift-giver, arn't I? Dishcloths... woo!)
And then back to mittens - for a gift (christmas, so I'm way ahead of myself)
And then a winter hat for me with the lovely alpaca yarn I bought with a gift certificate... mmm... alpaca...*love*
And then another bunny from the Jess Hutch pattern - for a gift

All small projects that make me happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home