My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Finishing the Showing-off of Chistmas Knits

Ok, first off... it's my blogging that's slow, not my knitting! All the gifts were knit before Christmas, with the exception of a pair of socks for my Grampa, which was finished early January.

Gifts I knit:
-Turtle Mittens (green and brown for StepDad)
-Frostbite Mittens (Blue and black for Dad)
-Black Mittens (for Boyfriend'sDad)
-Purple Mittens (for a friend)
-Wooly Mittens (a great deep reddish/purplish wool spun by Boyfriend'sMom, and knit for her)
-Kitty for StepMom (from this pattern. Attached to the rest of her gift)
-Plain Black Socks for Grampa

-Bunny for Boyfriend'sSister:
bunny bunnybum
Knit from this bunny pattern. Turned out better then my first one I think. The extra give in the acrylic was more forgiving then the cotton I used previously.

I think that's it! And now that that bit of sharing is over with... my new posts can be about my new projects! I may not have been doing a lot of blogging so far in the new year, but I've done a good bit of knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Cute bunny!

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home