My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Me and the Piggies...

It's sort of a girls night. Just me and the guinea pigs. The boyfriend left this afternoon to visit his grandparents cottage for the weekend. I'm insanely jealous, but I have to work. *sigh*

I finished the frostbite mittens the other day.

I'm almost to the heel of what I'm calling my "superhero socks".

I had three chicken wings and three cookies for dinner tonight. From the size of the cookies, that's a higher cookie-to-chicken ratio then I'd like to admit. They were homemade though... so that makes it better... right?



I think I better go find a vegetable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home