My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A lovely evening where I didn't take pictures

But here's someone who did. I had a great time, but in real life as in blog land, I'm afraid I was a bit of a lurker. I'm a very shy person. I plunked myself in admist everyone and knit and listened to the fun conversations around me and had a great time... but I didn't really participate. At least I'm getting out of the house - that's step one! In an effort to get more involved with my local knitting scene, I've finally applied for the GTA Knit Blog web ring. I've been reading a lot of the blogs in it, and I figured it's high time I got myself in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home