My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, August 18, 2006

A little letter to the people above me...

Dear Upstairs Neighbours,

Would you please refrain from starting construction until at least 9 am? Please? From the sounds of things, you're retiling your bathroom right above us. It's nice that you don't start right out with what I'm going to call a "mini jackhammer", but instead ease into it with a hearty round of hammering... but the hammering is still very loud and obnoxious at 6:55 am... it's really not much better then the jackhammering (ok, the hammering is MUCH better then the jackhammering, but either one will wake me up at a time in the morning I don't need to be up). Considering you will go at this all day anyhow, will starting later hinder your progress *that* much? Technically I don't need to be up until 10 most mornings, but I like to think I'm being friendly and compromising to suggest 9.

Please return this friendship by holding off on your workday just a little longer. Enjoy you cup of coffee a little later.

Thank you,

Under Construction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home