My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Moving right along at a brisk pace....

Friday: Got the materials and made a bigger, better cage for the guinea pigs (who were getting a little cranky with each other).

piggies
Lulu looks up from her relaxin', Ginger on her way over to investigate the camera
The new cage is a good bit larger, and topless (hello googlers) to allow easy acess to the girls (oh dear).
We tried bedding them down on towels as I'd read it would make clean up easier... but without investing the time into creating the layers of different materials... it was just smellier.

Saturday:
Went to the Toronto Auto Show.

crazycar
I like the concept cars


Sunday: worked the old job

Monday: Started the new job.... ooo! I think it'll be fun.... new and scary (in a good way).... but fun!

Hopefully I'll get some knitting or sewing time in soon. Between the new Full-Time-For-Now job, and the old part-time, there might not be much hobby time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

And here I was looking for topless girls. WHAT a disappointment!
Congrats on the new job.

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home