My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, March 09, 2007

cruddity

Tonight's a drunken knit night and I'm too wiped out to go. I'm on my 13th straight day of work, and have another 4 weeks worth left to go. Who thought this would be a good idea? Oh right, I did.

Last night we took our guinea pigs to their first vet visit. We suspected Ginger of having mites. The vet couldn't 100% confirm it, but recommended treating her for them anyhow (if they don't have mites, the only damage done is to my wallet, if they do have them, they will be greatly relieved.) I say "they" because if one has it, they both need to be treated. Ka-ching.
Our follow up visit for the second (and hopefully last) shots is next weekend.

I haven't knit since who knows when.

But I'm sketching again (this is a profound and wonderful thing).

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

So come on April 20 and quit yer whinin.
A post wouldn't kill you either.

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home