My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A post really wouldn't kill me...

So sorry to my hoards of fans! So many reasons for not posting - working insane hours at two jobs and trying to keep my apartments/pets/family ties nice and tight... and also just plain lazy as far as switching my Flickr account over to Yahoo!

As of tonight my Flickr account is taken care of (too sleepy to post photos tonight, but they'll come soon). Also, as of, er, last monday, my job demands have become more resonable (one whole day off every single week!), and, well... really that's all. Things should be easier to manage. Hey, I've even started knitting again.

Somehow I've succumbed to the "allure" of cammoflague. I don't know how it happened. I was in what may be the last Lewiscraft ever, and there was this ball of yarn... great greens and browns. I was fully aware of how this would knit up... and yet... somehow, the idea of a pair of armwarmers or wristbands knit up in that yarn was irresistable. So that's what I'm knitting right now. Clearly, I was desperate. Oh well! I think they'll look awsome when they're done, and I'll be working on them tomorrow night when I go to a little get together (thanks for the reminder Yvette!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home