My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Everything on Friday

This Friday looks like a big day! I really want to participate in all this Yarn Harlot-y activity, but there are family things to be done. Boyfriend's grandparents want us over for dinner. And later, I have to head out to Oshawa for my own family's yard sale extravagenza this weekend. If I can't arrange to leave the grandparent dinner in time to catch a train for Oshawa (that will arrive at a reasonable enough hour that people will pick me up from the station), then I'll have to skip it... which will mean I can maybe catch some of the Harlot-y Indigo action. Which would be sweet.

All this assuming I don't get my "on call" at that retail job. If I do, then I won't be able to do anything, and will in fact not be able to go to Oshawa until saturday... which would mean getting up at some unspeakable hour to be there in time to help set up - the plan is for the sale to be ready to go for 8am. Oi!

Oh, did I mention? This friday is the last possible shift at the retail job. I gave notice earlier this month. I may already be done, if I don't get that on call!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home