My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, May 04, 2007

I promised photos this week - and I'm actually delivering!

Here we have it:
The scotty dog stuffie I made the Boyfriend for Valentines
scotty_toy
I think the pattern was from either this blog or this one but now I can't seem to find it. If you know, please remind me so I can post a proper link! This weekend we may be dog sitting the real thing - the Boyfriend's parent's scotty, Cleo. Lookout guinea pigs!

Does this little piggie look like she has a care in the world?
LuluInBox
Lulu, sprawled out as she wakes up from a nap. After all the fancy houses we've bought our piggies, would you believe this is their favorite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home