My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

PHOTOS TO COME - LATER THIS WEEK!

Getting ready for a long day of work, both job#1 and #2. I have decided against bathing... which I may regret around noon... but that's how we roll here. Dammit, why can't I have a job that lets me show up looking like some punky teenager? Dressing up is crap.
Ok, maybe I'll shower. MAYBE.

Job#2 is soo getting my notice soon (Job#2 being "old job" - the one with the crappy pay, crappy hours, and no benifits).

I've been knitting lately - Fetching wristwarmer dealies from Knitty (too lazy to link - doesn't everybody know this pattern by now anyways?) I finished them and realized that the second one, the one I knit without the pattern, is an inch shorter then the first one. Guess I'll be knitting a third soon. Also, at the opening for my fingers, I knit ribbing after the cable row and cast off normally. Looks like that will prevent the curling I see in some photos quite nicely.

Also knitting a hat. Yay! Too bad I won't be able to wear it for months and months (actually, not too bad - bring on the summer!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home