My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coming back

I feel like I've been swallowed up by... everything and nothing. I don't really have a reason that I went away from my blog, but I'm going to try taking it back now!

So much has happened in my life. After a horrible personal tragedy and subsequent horrible treatment by my direct manager at the bank where I worked, I finally had to quit (after really trying very hard to get transferred). That's all I really have to say about that. Back to working retail. Clothing this time, which is funny because I really haven't been one for "fashion" in general.
There's been monumental good things happening too - my boyfriend and I are now happily engaged (6 months and still no wedding plans! I guess you won't have to worry about this being a wedding blog!), and I'm looking forward to becoming an Aunt in a few months!

After a long knitting hiatus (probably matching my blogging hiatus), I'm also back to that.

Pictures to follow (some things never change). Meanwhile... I did knit one of these for the upcoming neice/nephew! It turned out really well, and I was so excited that I gifted it as soon as it was done and don't even have pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home