My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And more on a Wednesday

Today at the bank a woman - didn't look that much older then me - came in for some US cash. As I waited for my co-worker to get some more US from lock up, I chatted with the woman. She was going to Vegas, for work. They were sending her to a film festival. She told me how much she loves her unpredictable, crazy film industry job and laughs that she could never stand "this sort of thing", meaning my regular steady bank job.
I smile politely and count her money for her before wishing her a good day, good luck and fun in Las Vegas. She heads out the doors into the sun.


I want to shout after her, "This isn't me either!"


Instead I say, "I can help the next person, please."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home