My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Anticipation of a Bus Trip

Sooo, Friday I head to Oshawa for my cousin Mark's 'Jack and Jill" (like a wedding shower, but both guys and girls are welcome to attend). It'll be about a 5 hour bus/GOtrain trip... and I intend to do at least a little knitting! Finishing my tanktop would be nice, but it would also be nice to get a good length done on my friend Jim's scarf. I've frogged it a few times now and haven't even looked at the yarn for quite a while now (who wants to think of scarves in this heat anyhow). Yesterday was actually beautiful and cool weather-wise, and hopefully today will be the same.

On a sadder note, one of my film teachers - and a respected man in the camera/lighting world - passed away last week. Richard Leiterman was definitly one of the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home