My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Home again (sigh)

Well, I handled all the bus riding and train riding and the switching in between. And the party was a success, went smoothly and all that goodstuff. It was kind of hard seeing my uncle, who I haven't seen in about a year - since he was diagnosed with cancer. It was also hard trying to get used to one of my cousins who was in a very serious car accident near christmas. Her personality's changed quite a bit. Seeing my family was great all the same - including the new addition, my cousin Mike's wife, Tilly.

And on a knitting note... I bought sock yarn. Sox. In bright, rainbow colours. Yes, I've jumped on the bandwagon.
I see all these people travelling with their socks, and I guess mine got an early start, with the yarn travelling in my suitcase for the 5 hour bus/train marathon. No pictures though... aww.

Oh Oh! Before I forget! Yay! I'm part of a knitting webring now! Ooooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home