My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Is it even Flu Season?

Not yet... and thankfully I've just contracted a cold. No flu (phew!). I blame subway germs (the method of transportation, not the sandwhich joint), or maybe school germs. Unfortunately I haven't had a day to just veg out, as my current condition really really needs. Still going to school, doing homework, had my mom visit (I missed her, I wasn't about to cancel our weekend!), and all that sort of thing. Sadly my determination to not be bedridden didn't last, and I had to stay home from a memorial service for a wonderful teacher this evening.

More homework to do, and more school in the morning. *sigh* knitting progress and pictures are sure to fit into the picture somewhere eventually - I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home