My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Sea Monkeys

A couple weeks ago my boyfriend set up a little sea monkey tank that I'd been given for my birthday last year. I was skeptical - but it worked! We've got some large critters swimming around in that tank now (I tried taking pictures... but they were extremely unfocused... calling to mind bigfoot photos... sea monkeys... bigfoot... yeah, that's what I thought. They're real though, and pretty darn cool.
Rainy today. It's kinda nice, now that I'm done my running around (during the running around, I wasn't so impressed). I'm going to curl up with a cup o' tea and maybe do a little knitting... before my running around tonight (Midnight Maddness screening at the film festival!)
Post ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home