My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It has begun!

My new job has started! The orientation was last night. I'm really excited, kind of nervous though. I don't consider myself much of a 'people person', I feel very awkward (although as a bonus, this tends to make my interactions with people much more sincere, if that makes any sense), and here I continually get myself hired into jobs that require TONS of interaction with customers. I guess it's the best way to improve, right?
This evening will be my first shift... very exciting. I was a film student but unfortunately, this job isn't anything to do with film. It's mainly to pay bills and get me out of the house. However, I have applied for an internship at an interesting looking new company that is very much involved in the film industry. Wish me luck! Hopefully if I get this internship, I will be able to balance it with my paying job. I want them both so bad, I'm sure I'd sort it all out!

As far as knitting goes, I finished a cozy for my boyfriend's Nintendo DS Lite... pictures will pop up as soon as I can get it away from him for a quick photo session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home