My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pride!

First off, I've finally taken pictures of my very first pair of handknit socks!
socks
super simple, super cool!

And then, just in time for the gay pride parade, a Besotted Wristband:
wb1
If you'll look closely, you'll see cabled x's and o's

I used part of the same pattern I used for the Besotted Scarf (great pattern) to do the x and o cables.

The parade was awsome and I think I'm going to brave going outside and down Church St., where I can hear the festivities continuing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home