My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Linking Maddness!

Took a little time today to update some links on my sidebar, and added a few more. They're the sites I visit almost daily, I hope you find one or two (or hey, more even) that interest you too.

This weekend I went to the Rolling Rampage, which is a 10k wheelchair road race. It was my third year attending the event, and it keeps on improving. Unfortunately, I hadn't got my act together as far as collecting pledges goes, and then didn't feel so great anyways in the morning, so I didn't participate in the 5k walk/run/roll for pledges. The money goes to supporting athletes with disabilities. Later in the morning (I made it on time to see this, my favorite, part) were the races. I have to say, if you've never seen wheelchair races... they're pretty intense. I was kinda disappointed that neither Jeff Adams, or Chantal Petitclerc were racing, but those who were racing were great.

Choosing between bringing my camera, or bringing the sock I'm knitting... I'm afraid I chose my sock. So no pictures for this post - but my sock's almost done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home