My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Updating, for once

Here's a picture of the cozy I knit for my boyfriend's DS Lite:
DS cozy

I asked him if it was long enough, and he said it was... but we're both now thinking it might've been better a tiny bit longer. He's satisfied with it though, and doesn't want to let me add a couple more rows!

I've also knit up a dishcloth with a rooster in the middle of it using this pattern. The rooster doesn't appear as prominently in my dishcloth as it does in the website's photo, but it's definitly there and visable. I think it would've looked better if I'd used a smaller needle size (the pattern didn't specify a size). I knit up a regular dishcloth as well. Finally, I knit a "feather boa" to accessorize the bunny I knit a while ago - I used eyelash yarn and man! I hate the stuff!

I'm working on a pair of mittens that will be a christmas gift, almost done the first mitt!

I think tonight I might attend this little Knitty party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home