My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Back in Action!

Whew! Soooo, here I am! My boyfriend and I are finally in Toronto. We've got ourselves in a nice little apartment. Right near a subway stop, so I'll be able to commute to school as convieniently as possible. It's exciting!
We moved about a week ago... and were supposed to have internet the next day - with the boyfriend relying a lot on email communications and web searching for job opportunities, it's important, and I needed to enroll in classes. We got our internet today. After what seemed like a million phone calls to Bell, ordering and twice reordering internet service. It was a bit insane. Finally, going higher and higher in the chain of command... something about a wiring problem on their end. Got it sorted out. It's working now anyhow.

My curtains were delivered to the wrong store. But they're being redirected and are on their way now... I'll have them in a week. The building right next to us - yeah, the one I kinda wanna co-op at, and maybe work at when I'm done school - everyone's likely seen me in my pjs by now anyhow.

Got my new computer. It's lovely.

Trying so hard to finish Jim's scarf. Started another baby sweater... another cousin is expecting :)

Looking forward to the Toronto International Film Festival... although prices have gone up again and my cheap student self is cringing. Hopefully I'll coax myself to stop being so cheap and go see a few - it's good for my education, darn it!

And that's my life in a nutshell... blogland is caught up... though I feel a bit like I'm talking to myself here! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home