My insatiable desire to knit project upon project must mean that somewhere out there is a very, very Scared Sheep (or really any fibre-for-yarn giving creature/plant). This blog is mainly about knitting, and a sprinkling of my various adventures in life.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Work to Be Done

Today I get to work my ass of preparing for a pitch this week, for a project that was NEVER OFFICIALLY ASSIGNED. Yeah. I mean, everyone knew the third year portfolio project would be a film. But we were never given any kind of outline, or expectations or anything. All we had to go on was what the 3rd years from last year told us. Yes I was working on things this summer. No I have nothing ready to pitch thursday. Yet. I'm going to try.
I was just hoping, you know, to actually be assigned the project before busting my ass on it.
Now I feel like a slacker.

Tonight I had plans to go to a knitting meetup group - to meet new people and knit of course. My friend invited me to a screening of a movie she got tickets to, that doesn't really come out in theatres for another week. I watched a trailer and it looks like a fun movie... but (and maybe this reflects badly on my chosen path or something) I really have no great need to see it before everyone else. It's just a silly looking rom-com. So the knitting group is still the plan - as long as I get a pitch sorted out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home